Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- 304 Stainless Steel Frame Bathroom Bathroom Storage Rack Storage Rack (color 50CM)
- FXNN Chair - Living Room Sofa Fabric Change shoes Stool Solid Wood Home Comfortable Short Stool (color Brown, Size 35 24 22cm)
- B-8 Comfortable Sofa, Single Washable Balcony, Bay Window, Casual Lazy Chair, Folding Fabric Cushion (color B-8)
- Feifei Bar Stool Solid Wood + Fabric Creative Fashion Household Practical Stool (color 01)
- Majestic Home Goods Citrus Towers Reading Pillow
- Chrome Bristan J SFSNK EF C Java Single Flow Easyfit Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap with Swivel Spout, Chrome
- Bathroom Taps Antique Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Single Hole Continental Pastoral Retro Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Vlaven Memory Foam, Twin XL Pad, Mattress Topper, White
- ZHIYUAN Fashion high-end ware Centerset Antique Hot and cold Single hole Copper alloy Faucets personality Kitchen sink Mixing faucets Up and down can be redated
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers